Covid-19 Safety Response in Our Store & Packaging and Shipping Safety
On May 15, 2020 we will be re-opening our physical store in Sunriver, Oregon following Governor Browns approval and safety guidelines as follows:
- Employees will be required to wear protective face masks.
- Employees will be frequently washing our hands and hand sanitizer will be available for both employees and customers.
- Safety signage will be placed around the store with instructions.
- 6 foot safe distance guidelines will be followed. Proper signage will be posted and safety lines will be placed on floor for guidance.
- We will limit the number of customers into our store at any given time to 5 customers.
- Clear plastic barrier will be in place between customer and employee at the check-out counter.
- Common areas, and frequently touched areas, such as counters, door knobs and walls will be disinfected after each customer contact.
- We will have information posted about common symptoms of the Covid-19 virus with information on local healthcare facilities and recommendations.
SAFETY DURING OUR PACKAGING AND SHIPPING:
- All of the above safety measures will be followed in the store when retrieving items for shipping.
- Employees will disinfect hands with hand sanitizer in between each order.
- Our shipping area will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after packaging orders.
- Social distancing will be maintained in shipping and packaging area.